New Grad / IEN

The RN exam writers include Canadian-educated new graduates and internationally educated nurses.

If you are a student graduating from a Canadian nursing education program, your nursing school should provide you with information on how to apply to write the RN exam.

Authority to take the RN licensing examination is given by the nursing regulatory authority in your jurisdiction. Please contact your regulatory authority for more information on how to register for the Exam.

This website is not affiliated with or sponsored by the CNA or NCSBN.